Saturday, August 29, 2009

Robert Johnson

says in his book "Owning Your Own Shadow" that...


"To fall in love is to project the most noble and infinitely valuable part of one's being onto another human being."

So does that mean that the things about other people that annoy us, and infinitely get on our nerves, are really characteristics of ourselves which we are insecure about - and therefore hate?

Robin Williams says in his movie "Good Will Hunting" that...


"People call them imperfections, the idiosyncrasies, but they're wrong... those are the good stuff... those are to good stuff."


So when I get to that place where I fall in love with the imperfections of another person, I have concurrently reached that place of loving myself, and that which I could not stand before, becomes ultimately what I will always cherish in years to come.


*God take me there.. I want to be there...*

No comments:

Post a Comment